Barthélémy Avocats is pleased to introduce you to its website, which contains information designed to help you discover its structure and its activities. The sole purpose of this site is to provide information on the firm’s raison d’être and its activities. It is not intended to provide legal services online. The information contained is non-contractual and intended for personal and non-commercial use.
This website is the property of SELAS Barthélémy Avocats.
Name of the website: www.barthelemy-avocats.com
Site editor :
SELAS Barthélémy Avocats
Company of private practise firm of lawyers with a variable capital and a minimum capital of 3 000 000 euros
Whose registered office is located at 39, rue Amadéo 63000 Clermont-Ferrand
Registered with the RCS of Clermont-Ferrand under the number 493 390 991
Siret number 493 390 991000 13
Intracommunity VAT number: FR 30 493 390 991
Phone : 04 73 19 28 50
Fax : 04 73 19 28 70
E-mail address: email@example.com
Director of the publication: Mr Philippe Pataux
SELAS Barthélémy Avocats is a private practice firm of lawyers registered with the Clermont Ferrand Bar Association. As regards the creation and publication of websites, it complies with the specific provisions of the RNI for the legal profession, as set out in Act 71-1130 of 31 December 1971, as amended, and with the decisions of the CLERMONT FERRAND Bar Association.
Professional equality index for women and men: click here
Design and production of the website: W2P Digital – 4 rue Menuisiers – 31400 TOULOUSE.
Hosting: W2P Digital – 4 rue Menuisiers – 31400 TOULOUSE
The user of the website acknowledges that he/she has the necessary skills and means to access and use this website. He/she also acknowledges having read this legal notice and undertakes to respect it.
It is reminded that the secrecy of correspondence is not guaranteed on the Internet network and that it is up to each Internet user to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses circulating on the Internet.
The creation of hypertext links to the site is subject to the prior agreement of the Publication Director. Hypertext links to other sites from the SELAS Barthélémy Avocats site shall not, under any circumstances, incur the responsibility of the publisher.
In accordance with the laws governing literary and artistic property rights or related rights, the reproduction and representation of all or part of the elements making up this website are strictly prohibited.
Any total or partial representation of this website by any means whatsoever without the express authorisation of the website operator is prohibited and would constitute an infringement punishable by articles L 335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
Our website uses visuals from Getty Images. Photo credit Getty Images.
The publisher endeavours to ensure the accuracy and updating of the information published on this site and consequently reserves the right to correct the content at any time and without prior notice. However, given the particular nature of the Internet, it cannot guarantee the exhaustiveness or the absence of modification by a third party (intrusion, virus).
The publisher declines all responsibility, direct or indirect, in the event of interruption or unavailability of the service.
Likewise, the publisher declines all responsibility in the event of delay, error or omission in the content of the website or its updating and in the event of use that could be made of it by third parties.
Data protection policy
2. Data collected
BARTHÉLÉMY AVOCATS ensures that it only collects and processes data that is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is processed (data minimisation).
3. Purposes of the collection
The processing carried out by BARTHÉLÉMY AVOCATS meets an explicit, legitimate and specific purpose.
Your data is processed mainly for the following purposes:
– managing your registration for events organised by BARTHÉLÉMY AVOCATS ;
– managing your subscription to BARTHÉLÉMY AVOCATS publications;
– sending invitations to events and training courses organised by BARTHÉLÉMY AVOCATS and/or its partners.
4. Information for users
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act, BARTHÉLÉMY AVOCATS informs you about the processing of personal data that it implements.
Thus, BARTHÉLÉMY AVOCATS will inform you, in a clear manner, of the personal data collected, in particular:
– the identity and contact details of the data controller and, where applicable, of the data controller’s representative (Philippe PATAUX, Chairman);
– the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended and the legal basis for the processing
– where applicable, the legitimate interests pursued by BARTHÉLÉMY AVOCATS or by a third party;
– the recipients or categories of recipients of personal data;
– where applicable, the fact that BARTHÉLÉMY AVOCATS intends to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organisation;
– the contact within BARTHÉLÉMY AVOCATS enabling the duration of the storage of personal data to be determined or the criteria used to determine this duration;
– the existence of the right to ask BARTHÉLÉMY AVOCATS for access to personal data, the rectification or deletion thereof, or a limitation of the processing, or the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability, as well as the possibility of defining the fate of one’s data after death;
– the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to its withdrawal
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
– information on whether the requirement to provide personal data is of a regulatory or contractual nature or is a condition for the conclusion of a contract and whether the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data, as well as on the possible consequences of not providing such data;
– the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, as well as relevant information about the underlying logic and the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
5. Recipients of the data
BARTHÉLÉMY AVOCATS will only communicate your personal data to authorised and specified recipients.
The recipients of your personal data are the relevant departments of BARTHÉLÉMY AVOCATS.
6. Conservation of data
BARTHÉLÉMY AVOCATS only keeps your data for the time necessary for the operations for which they were collected and in compliance with the legislation in force.
BARTHÉLÉMY AVOCATS ensures the security of your personal data by implementing enhanced data protection through the use of physical and logical security measures.
8. Your rights
In accordance with the amended Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit the processing, portability and define the fate of your data after your death in relation to all data concerning you, which may be exercised by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address, for the attention of the communication department, 24 rue de Berri – 75008 Paris, accompanied by a copy of a signed identity document.
For all requests for information concerning the personal data protection policy implemented by BARTHÉLÉMY AVOCATS, you may contact Barthélémy Avocats – Résidence “Les Parcs” – 39 rue Amadéo CS 20008 – 63057 Clermont-Ferrand cedex 01.